Hi Folks, it's been a while since I last blogged. From the home page you can see that Vincent's Chair are now on Facebook so I invite you to become "fans". Also, I am now a twitter so if you're a fellow twitterer feel free to "follow" me!
On Sunday 4th October I'm doing another piano-bar type gig at Komodo Cafe so pop down and sing-along-with-Kath. Komodo Cafe is at 118 Prospect Rd, Prospect. (Behind and alongside "Lizards on the Fridge")
At the moment I'm writing out a big band chart of a tune I'm calling "Frantic". It's been a while since I last wrote a big band chart but I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I'm hoping Mike Stewart's band will play it some day...soon...when I've finished it.
Now, I must tell you about a very special concert I'm involved with. On Sunday October 25th. A bunch of Adelaide musos are having a concert to honour the life of Ryan Feeman. Ryan was a lovely young guy who lost his life at the age of 24. He was the youngest son of Roger and Yvonne Freeman who head a team of folk who hold a terrific concert series called the Trinity Sessions at their church and have supported many local and interstate and international musicians. We wanted to do something to pay homage to Ryan and so we will be performing the Ryan Freeman Memorial Concert. Check out the Trinity Sessions myspace for details and we'd love to see you there for this special occasion.
Welcome to the official website of singer-songwriter, Kathie Renner and her group, Vincent's Chair. "Enigmatic story-telling and exquisite performances", Vincent's Chair Trio create lush, intimate moments of orchestrated and improvised songs.
![]() Kathie Renner |
![]() Vincent's Chair |





No comments:
Post a Comment