
A whole week has gone by since our last Boho Bar gig. It was a terrific night, the place was packed! and we played really well. Grayson was on fire! Derek was cool as ever and me, I mean, Mama Kath was her usual silly self. The management must like us cos they've offered us another date there next month - Sun 23 May. If you haven't been to the Boho Bar, this might be a good reason to get along.
We've also been asked to play for a private function in July so that's something to look forward to too!
Tomorrow, however, I shall be going solo for a private function in Willunga at Fino's Restaurant. It's gonna test me because it's been a long time since I played a four hour gig on my own. Karen De Nardi was going to play with me but she's not well. Think of me...
Later this month I'll be doing another solo gig - 45 mins this time - at the Wheaty, as an entree to the Jayne Anne Power band. Come along on Fri 14th May if you're free.





No comments:
Post a Comment